Friday, January 21, 2011

Jesse James Announces Engagement To Kat Von D

Sandra Bullock's ex is ready to say "I do" again. West Coast Choppers boss Jesse James tells "People" magazine he's engaged to tattoo artist Kat Von D. The announcement comes less than a year after James' highly-publicized split from Bullock over a cheating scandal that blindsided "The Blind Side" Oscar winner. James now says that 2010 was actually the best year of his life, quote, "because I fell in love with my best friend. An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs." Von D, who stars in the TLC series "LA Ink," told "People," quote, "There is no one else for me. He's the one.'' This will be a fourth walk down the aisle for James. Von D was married previously to Oliver Peck, a fellow tattoo artist.