Dierks Bentley is among those offering well wishes to police Sgt. Kimberly Munley, who ended last Thursday's shooting rampage at Fort Hood. Just a few months ago the singer met Munley, who was working security when Bentley performed a July 4th concert at the Texas Army base. Bentley remembers taking the now famous photo that's been featured in news coverage of the tragedy, and tells "People" he called her Friday morning. Bentley says he expressed his appreciation for her bravery, and notes, quote, "I said I was honored to have my picture with her and that my band and I were all thinking of her and praying for the folks on the base."Bentley describes Munley as a "quiet" and "humble person" who, quote, "would say she's just out there doing her job, but it's a pretty amazing job she did. It's pretty impressive." The singer admits he, quote, "can't imagine what that experience was like but she said she's okay." Bentley adds that he's planning to travel to Fort Hood to visit Munley.