Monday, September 13, 2010

Carrie Underwood An Olay Ambassador

Carrie Underwood is the new face for Olay. The singer has been tapped to be the North American Ambassador for Olay skin care products. The country star says she's proud, quote, "to be associated with a beauty brand that has been trusted by women for more than 50 years." She explains, quote, "As a little girl, I remember my mom always using the original Oil of Olay Beauty Fluid and encouraging my sisters and I to take care of our skin. I love that Olay has managed to change with the times, yet stay in touch with women of all ages who want affordable skin care products that do what they promise." Underwood adds, quote, "My music career has been a dream come true and proven to me that the seemingly impossible can be achieved. Olay's inspiring campaign echoes my beliefs." As an Olay Ambassador, Carrie will be featured in a new campaign for the company that will begin later this year. Olay is also sponsoring Underwood's fall tour, which begins in Portland, Oregon on September 25th.