Taylor Swift says fans can expect the unexpected from her as this week's "Saturday Night Live" host. The singer tells MTV News she's not holding back, noting, quote, "I told all the writers, 'Don't count anything out.' I want to go completely, 100-percent in. I don't want to be halfway involved." Swift says she knows she has a big job ahead of her, serving as the show's musical guest as well as host, but that, quote, "doesn't mean I don't want to live up to my full hosting demands." Swift has been working with the "SNL" staff all week preparing for the show, which will air on NBC live Saturday night at 11:30 p.m. Eastern.Swift, who made her "Saturday Night Live" debut on the January 10th episode this year, is the first country star to host the show since Tim McGraw was at the helm for the November 22nd, 2008 episode. She's also just the fourth country artist to pull double duty as the show's host and musical talent, following Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, and Garth Brooks. Brooks did it twice, in February 1998 and November 1999.