Wednesday, September 15, 2010

James Otto Out Of Hospital, Eager To Promote New CD

James Otto is out of the hospital and doing well following a bout with an abdominal ailment. The singer was back on his feet earlier this week, just as his new CD "Shake What God Gave Ya" hit stores. Otto notes recent events have made the past few weeks quite hectic. He explains, quote, "Wow. Things really do happen in threes. First my beautiful baby girl was born, then I was back at the hospital for my health and now my brand new album is out." Otto's illness forced him to cancel a couple of shows last week, but he says he's now looking forward to promoting his CD, adding, quote, "Well, I'm an all-or-nothing kinda guy so I'm gonna shake what God gave me and get back out on the road!" Otto has two shows with Blake Shelton coming up this weekend. They'll be at the Kansas State Fair in Hutchinson on Friday and the Clay County Fair in Spencer, Iowa on Saturday.